MY ARTIST IS SICK


I just found out that my artist got sick last night.We do not know what it is exactly, but she described it as severe pain every time swallowed. She had to go to the doctor's for a checkup and everything. Our next session for figuring out the looks for each model will have to be put on hold for now. I hope she'll feel better. It must be hard for her to eat food.

If she does not feel better by Thursday, I'll draw up the looks myself with the help from inspirations of makeup tutorials on YouTube and my friends. I need to consider each models' skin tones so when I create their look, it pops out.

None of the looks will be overdone. I want a more natural, dewy look, but with an emphasized part of their face. For example, no eye shadow but with a bold lip.

Comments

Popular Posts