SET PLANS



My friend Sami, also one of the models and the one who's more excited about my project than I am (bless her soul), and I were talking about how to do the set up for the photo shoot. She sent me a very interesting link of how this person used a massive white poster duct taped to the wall outside their home. They used cheap fans on a low setting, maybe some professional lighting, and a boy with a dog. It turned out to be amazing.

So I'm using this idea for mine since that's how I want mine to turn out. I just need to watch a hell lot of videos and practice on other things to get a hang of the camera.


















I see that they also used a poster cover in tin foil to control where the light hits the model, so I'll try that as well. Sami and I also found an alternative for the lighting because in my house, lighting is always an issue. We decided to use the massive LED flashlights that our fathers have and she has a stand balance the lights.

Comments

Popular Posts