PRE-PHOTO SHOOT DAY


I just found out that one of my models will not be attending the photo shoot on Friday. That's alright, I still have three others which is just enough. Everyone else told me that they are able to come to my house, except one other and  I hope she'll respond back before the day.

I've texted all of them to send me any clothing that they will plan to wear that day. I told them to make sure that the main color is yellow, whether it be the bottom or the top. Writing and patterns are allowed, but the yellow must stand out.

As a backup, I asked my friend Victoria to come join just in case. She immediately accepted since she loves photo shoots, bless her soul. She also gave me some pointers on how to work a camera since I had zero experience.

I hope everything will turn out how I want it to be. I don't want to be disappointed in my work.

Comments

Popular Posts