THE TUMBLR AESTHETIC


I went through the yellow tag in the website weheartit.com which basically saved my life for this project. My image for my magazine has such a 'tumblr' aesthetic to it. So, naturally, the first place I looked for inspiration is weheartit.com.

I got pretty excited because the images that I found would be a perfect fit for my magazine. This is what I found:

I love the idea of these lines drawn around the images. It's easy and cute and it fits the mood I want to portray. I'll most likely use a phone app to complete this effect.

      


I would looooove this in my magazine. Love. Unfortunately, I cannot find a field of only yellow flowers in Florida and one that they would give me permission to have my photo shoot in. It would have been perfect, though. I'm sad.


I can't wait for photo shoot day. To see all of my friends in the yellow aesthetic and looking all fabulous. I know the editing will be easy because I'm such a minimalist.


Comments

Popular Posts