PHOTO SHOOT DAY COMPLETE


The friend who never responded, did not show up but that did not put me in a bad mood, not at all. This day was more successful than I thought it would turn out to be. Everyone came at the time I set, I went to AC Moore (craft store) and bought some fake yellow flowers and this killer sunflower staff, and we went to my bathroom and I did their makeup.

For Lindsey, I covered some red spots, gave her a nice popping highlight on her cheek bones, rhinestones around her eyebrow area, and some lip gloss. For Sami, she did her eyebrows, put on mascara, yellow stars around her eyes, and lip gloss. For Victoria, I put on rhinestone freckles and covered up some red spots.

I used some of the long white banner paper and we all taped it on my garage door at 5:00 PM. Victoria helped me out with the camera and shortly after, we got to work.

I asked Lindsey to take photos of me taking photos of them, which was funny when I looked because one, I looked like a soccer mom and two, my positions became progressively weirder.







Don't know why I did that, but my photos turned out awesome, so I'm not complaining. 

Sami is hovering over Victoria because she is shining a light at her for better lighting. It was also getting dark. Eventually it got very dark so I decided to take the white banners down and lay them on the pavement for them to lay on. We all scattered  flowers all over the banner to make it look cuter. I used the flash setting and I liked how it turned out because it looked intentional and pretty. I also made sure to take multiple photos for more options.

These are some photos I took, however they may not be the final photos I will choose for my magazine.







I forgot to note that Lindsey chose to use jeans, which was even better because I love consistency.

This is one of the photos I took on my iphone when they were laying down on the pavement, although I may not use this one because Sami looked slightly choppy.

There will definitely be editing used for all of my photos such as lighting adjustments, filters, and so on. I will begin working on the magazine this week.

Comments

Popular Posts